Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jurassic Park and Dylan

The past few days, I've been very harassed writing my articles. The kids were very demanding and I ended up staying up late to meet my deadlines.

So I thought what can I do to keep them occupied. Dylan used to be satisfied with his Elmo DVD's but lately he wasn't contented with them. I guess he got tired of Elmo. I thought that maybe he would like to watch Jurassic Park because there's a show on TV called Prehistoric Park that he enjoys so much - he becomes animated, entertained and so lively when he watches it :)

So I put in our Jurassic Park DVD and let him watch it. Little did I know that it would become his favorite movie.. And it didn't stop at the first movie.. He watched Jurassic Park 2 and 3 too.. over and over again.. for a couple of days we were having Jurassic Park marathons at home. And what's funny is that, when he wants to watch it, he says "Park!" and points at the player LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment