Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Mama Monster

Just the other day, Dana called me her Mama Monster.. You ask why.. I had a toothache and the right side of my face was so swollen that it looked like I had a sock in my cheek. That's why she called me her Mama Monster.. I love it! LOL

The only great thing about being this sick, especially right after Patrick got the flu, is that I know my kids love me for real!

Imagine this. Dana would kiss me on the left cheek (my right was the swollen one) and I asked her, "Is my right cheek so yucky you don't want to kiss it?" She replied, "No, Mama, I don't want to hurt you when I kiss you that's why I kiss you here." (as she points to the left cheek) Doesn't that just brings tear to your eyes.. I got teary-eyed from that I admit it :)

When I told her that I needed to go to the dentist to have it "fixed", she said she'll come with me so she can hold my hand.. awww.. ain't that sweet? kids, you gotta love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment