Saturday, July 26, 2008

Daddy looks like a Zebra!!

It's really funny what comes out of kids :) Just yesterday, I was sitting here in front of the PC. I heard a commotion near the kitchen and I heard Dana say, "Daddy you look like a Zebra!!" and I thought, "Whaatt?!!" So I turned around and I saw Patrick coming down the steps wearing a gray and white striped sweater (he was sick) and he did look like a zebra.. hahahaha

After that, Dana kept calling him "Marty" because of the Zebra character in Madagascar hahahaha

Dylan, meanwhile, was so fascinated by the sweater because he hasn't seen his Dad wear one ever hahaha. When Daddy put on the hood, at first Dylan was like.. "ooh.. what is that?" he didn't want to go near his Dad hahaha and then later he couldn't stop playing with the hood.. he kept pulling it off his Dad's head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment