Saturday, September 20, 2008

Potty Training Update

I think I posted a few weeks ago about Dylan starting his potty training. So far, it's really going well. Right now, he's able to tell me that he needs to go and starts going to the bathroom when he sees me following him. He starts removing his briefs before I even turn on the lights so it's pretty funny...

Of course, there are times when he'll have an accident which is still understandable but so far it's more hits than misses :) And even when he's wearing a diaper, he still tells us that he wants to go :) When we tell him that it's okay to go in his diaper, he kinda expects a wet puddle to form on the floor.

One time, he had an accident and I wasn't aware of it. When he called my attention to it, he had already put a rag on the wet spot LOL Ain't that brilliant! woohoo! hahahha

Just wanted to share LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment