Saturday, July 19, 2008

So many identities!

Dana is such an imaginative child. Did you know that she has imaginary friends, just like me when I was her age. At first it was Jamie. Then she added Pin. You know how I know because she keeps talking to herself.. telling stories.. sometimes, she asks me if Jamie can go with us to the mall. :) Sometimes she scolds Pin for "spilling milk on the floor".

Dana also loves to watch DVD's. Her favorite is Cars featuring Lightning McQueen. Sometimes Dana would tell us to call her Lightning and then I'll tell her "but you're not wearing red" and she'll go and change into a red shirt hahaha After watching The Lion King, she'll be Simba. After watching Transformers, she's Bumblebee!

I told her once, Dana, I don't know what to call you anymore, you have so many names.. and with a big grin lighting her face she said, "Isn't that great Mama?"

That made me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment